San Francisco, California
100% full Not resolved

Anyone who is in business should understand one simple aspect: The nuisance they are causing to other people with their highly unprofessional work.Just why do you insist that I, an architect, get your completely unsolicited spam mails for events that you claim are about compliance in some area of biotechnology or medical devices?

Don’t you have the simple common sense to understand the complete lack of its relevance to me?

If this is how desperate you are for getting seen, I can only pity you for the way you guys run your business.

I wonder where your senior brass is from.Are you one of those unethical garage companies that operate from shanty towns and go about telling the world that they too have been to and deal with industrialized countries?

Review about: Online Compliance Panel Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Onlinecompliancepanel spam, Onlinecompliancepanel online spammers, Onlinecompliancepanel nonsense.

Had an Experience with Online Compliance Panel?

Comments

RusselJerin

Onlinecompliancepanel.com is an online education portal and we send newsletters only to subscribed customers and chosen audiences to whom a training program will be beneficial.However, I apologize for the inconveniences caused to you if you couldn't unsubscribe from our email list.

To stop receiving our newsletters please click on the unsubscribe link provided at the end of the newsletters.

On clicking the link you will be diverted to the unsubscribe page on our website, wherein your email id will be displayed, click submit and you will be surely unsubscribed.

Or you can send an email to customersupport@onlinecompliancepanel.com.with the subject line "Unsubscribe Me" and we will get you unsubscribed or give a call to Toll-Free: +1-510-857-5896.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1278532

On Line Compliance Panel has commenced spamming once again. They had stopped for as few weeks due to numerous complaints sent to Go Daddy through whom their spam is sent.