The online courses at onlinecompliancepanel.com are very disappointing.I enrolled for one in the hope that it would help me expand my knowledge.
What I got was totally useless. I thought I knew a lot more than the “expert”. Why did I have to shell out such a huge sums (for us Indians paying the dollar equivalent in rupees, it is quite high) to be told what I myself knew? It was a very subpar teaching I got.
Not worth a paisa.
After that I have completely lost patience with these guys from OnlineCompliancePanel.com.
I repeatedly keep telling them to remove me from their mails, and they respond by sending more mails for some irrelevant and unconnected web seminars.Get a life and become professional, guys.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Onlinecompliancepanel nonsense
- Onlinecompliancepanel mental torture
- Onlinecompliancepanel email spammers
You May Also Like
- "This is a fair and honest review of my experience with DUSTIN VICE and his company http://alliancecoachingsystem.com/. He calls himself a “A professional, top accredited Personal & Business Development Coach,..."
- "I bought into the selling on line concept. When I started the course I found very old web pages that they use to train you. They start with e-bay and..."
- "I am taking my time and effort to write this review hoping that one less person could be saved from a unnecessary financial disaster. There is no free lunch. The..."
- "I bought a bike on 8/21/2015 and took delivery on 8/22/2015 from ***'s store at Fremont ,CA . But I ask for the return policy. then the sales guy named..."
- "Bought my father a electric leather sofa from Ashley furniture. My father was too week to move due to illness. Within months the sofa started to peel. Called Ashely furniture..."
- "Bought a brown leather double electric recliners couch in sept. 7 13. It is very good mechanically and electronics work fine. Less than a year later, the headrest leather began..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."