100% full Not resolved

The online courses at onlinecompliancepanel.com are very disappointing.I enrolled for one in the hope that it would help me expand my knowledge.

What I got was totally useless. I thought I knew a lot more than the “expert”. Why did I have to shell out such a huge sums (for us Indians paying the dollar equivalent in rupees, it is quite high) to be told what I myself knew? It was a very subpar teaching I got.

Not worth a paisa.

After that I have completely lost patience with these guys from OnlineCompliancePanel.com.

I repeatedly keep telling them to remove me from their mails, and they respond by sending more mails for some irrelevant and unconnected web seminars.Get a life and become professional, guys.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of onlinecompliancepanel nonsense and onlinecompliancepanel mental torture. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "unsolicited emailer, unsubscribe issues, keep getting spam mails" of online compliance panel course and associated monetary loss in the amount of $111111. Online Compliance Panel needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned online compliance panel course in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Online Compliance Panel.

Had an Experience with Online Compliance Panel?

Comments

Bobstone4-ocppanel

Sorry for the inconvenience caused from OnlineCompliancePanel.

To stop receiving our training ads, please click on the unsubscribe link provided on the newsletter.The link will be redirected to the unsubscribe page of the online compliance panel site. Now click on submit and you will be permanently unsubscribed from the site.

Give us a call to Toll-Free: +1-510-857-5896 for further assistance.