Provincia Di Pistoia, Tuscany

Is onlinecompliancepanel.com in the business of offering trainings or spamming? Is this what their courses offer, too? , I’ve never enrolled for any of their courses, but have a strong feeling that all their courses teach how to flood the entire world’s inboxes with spam mails!

Wow…!!! Today also I have received another emails from onlinecompliancepanel.com and I have hit the unsubscribe button AGAIN. And I have received another confirmation that you are removing my email from your mailing list. The next email that I get from you will be reported to your ISP as spam.

This company is big time online spammers.

This reviewer shared experience about "onlinecompliancepanel online spammers, onlinecompliancepanel email spammers" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $222222. The author is overall dissatisfied with Online Compliance Panel and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about online compliance panel customer care from Online Compliance Panel was onlinecompliancepanel fraud and onlinecompliancepanel online spammers Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Online Compliance Panel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Online Compliance Panel to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Online Compliance Panel?

Comments

RusselJerin

My sincere apology for the grievance caused due to redundant emails from online compliance panel.

OnlineCompliancePanel is a reputed website offering informational training to the consumers and do not spam the customers to enroll for the training until and unless the customer is registered with our organization.

If you require any assistance please send an email to customersupport@onlinecompliancepanel.com with the subject line "Unsubscribe Me" and we will get you unsubscribed or give a call to Toll-Free: +1-510-857-5896.